A year in the making! Introducing the new FMS F3A OLYMPUS, the latest creation in the FMS Aerobatic line of models. With its elegant and graceful lines, superb flying qualities, the F3A is a must for the aerobatic pilot to add to his hangar. Working with RC Hobbyistâ€™s worldwide, FMS has developed this aircraft to meet all the precision flying requirements needed to compete in F3a aerobatic competition.
* Easy to complete, bolt-on final assembly
* Exceptionally strong 55 times EPO foam
* High-output, 4250 KV550 PAEP Brand High performance motor installed
* Digital high-speed, 17g digital metal gear servos installed
* Fully-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
* Modern cockpit details and pilot bust installed
* Efficient interior ducting provides generous component cooling
* Small up wing to make the performance better
* Large scale, stable flight platform handles windy condition.
* Large, scale control surfaces for aerobatic flight
* Spacious battery compartment gives pilots the option of flying light weight 5S batteries for full 3D or * larger 6S batteries for more sport and longer run times
* Strong landing gear to hand hard
* Pinned rudder hinges